薄幸无良吧 关注:12贴子:214
  • 10回复贴,共1

pneumonoultramicyoscpicailicovolcanoconiosis

只看楼主收藏回复



IP属地:重庆1楼2013-08-15 17:43回复
    if i die young bury me in sain
    若我英年早逝,请将我藏在绸缎中
    lay me down on a bed of roses
    让我躺在铺满玫瑰的床上
    sink me in the river at dawn
    在黎明时将我沉入河中
    send me away with the words of a love song
    用情歌中的词句为我送行


    IP属地:重庆2楼2013-08-15 17:44
    回复
      gather up your tears
      收起你的泪水
      keep them in your pocket
      把它们放入你的口袋里
      save them for a time when you really gonna need them
      好好留着直到你真正需要他们的时候


      IP属地:重庆3楼2013-08-15 18:02
      回复
        Take a sad song and make it better
        找一首哀伤的歌把它唱得更快乐
        Remember to let her under your skin
        记得将它深藏于心
        Then you'll begin
        世界就能
        To make it better
        开始好转


        IP属地:重庆4楼2013-08-15 20:50
        回复
          I loved you with a fire red
          我像一团红色的火焰般爱着你
          Now it's turning blue
          但如今火焰变成了蓝色
          And you say sorry like an angel
          你说对不起时就像天使
          Heaven let me think was you
          天堂让我想到的是你
          But I'm afraid
          但我害怕


          IP属地:重庆5楼2013-08-15 20:51
          回复
            I'm laying here dreaming, Staring at the ceiling
            我盯着天花板做着白日梦
            Wasting the day away
            把全天都浪费了
            The world's flying by our window outside
            世界从我们的窗外飞奔而过


            IP属地:重庆6楼2013-08-15 20:52
            回复
              High rise, veins of the avenue
              高楼大厦,阡陌交通
              Bright eyes and subtle variations of blue
              明眸善睐,忧郁多变
              Everywhere is balanced there like a rainbow above you
              天地平和,倩影霓虹宛似梦
              Street lights glisten on the boulevard
              道路朦胧,街灯闪烁


              IP属地:重庆7楼2013-08-15 20:53
              回复
                We were the crashing whitecaps On the ocean
                我们曾经像是大海里的一朵浪花
                And what lovely seaside holiday, away
                而那个假期里的海边是多么的美好呀。一切已是过去
                A palm tree in Christmas lights
                彩灯映着圣诞树
                My emotion Struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone
                我心澎湃,像木琴在弹,那声音如斯如慕
                As we spent the day alone letting go, I guess we’ll never know
                孤单得太久,又怎么会知道离别的滋味


                IP属地:重庆8楼2013-08-15 20:55
                回复
                  His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy.
                  他的手掌在出汗,膝盖发软,双臂沉重
                  There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti.
                  妈妈做的意大利面已经吐在了他的毛衣上
                  He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready To drop bombs,
                  他紧张,但在表面上他看上去却很冷静 并且是准备好引爆全场.
                  but he keeps on forgetting What he wrote down,
                  但他却一直在忘记他写下的,
                  the whole crowd goes so loud
                  所有人群的起哄声 嘘声是那么的大。
                  He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                  他张开他的嘴巴,但一词也说不出来。
                  He’s choking how,everybody’s jokingnow
                  他窒息了,此时所有人都在嘲笑他,
                  The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!
                  表针走过,结束时间已到
                  Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity
                  迅速回到现实中来,失去重力般


                  IP属地:重庆9楼2013-08-15 20:58
                  回复
                    I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light.
                    昨夜我睁开眼睛,看见你在昏暗的灯光下
                    Walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the stars that aren’t there anymore.
                    沿着海湾缓缓漫步,凝视不断延伸的海平面
                    I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold.
                    我感觉到夜的老去,而你看上去那么冷淡
                    Like an introvert, I drew my over shirt.
                    像一个内向的人一样,我提着我的外衣
                    Around my arms and began to shiver violently before.
                    抱紧双臂,开始剧烈的颤抖。


                    IP属地:重庆10楼2013-08-15 20:59
                    回复
                      Can you believe that the crew has gone and wouldn’t let me sign on?
                      你相信吗?船员已经离去,他们没有让我上船
                      All my islands have sunk in the deep, so I can hardly relax or even oversleep.
                      我所有的岛都坠入了深渊,所以,我现在无法放松,甚至难以入眠
                      I feel as if I were home some nights when we count all the ship lights.
                      我仿佛又回到家里,回到那些我们一起数船灯的夜晚
                      I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow.
                      我猜,我永远不会知道麻雀爱雪的理由
                      We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow.
                      我们关上所有灯,把这舞厅布置得一片通红
                      So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?
                      那么,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望我们相爱吗


                      IP属地:重庆11楼2013-08-15 20:59
                      回复