抱走留名
――专用小尾巴
My hopes were gone,carried afar by the drifting clouds.
浮云的希冀飘得太远
My words were stranded, washed ashore by the paddling wave.
千万种表达在明沙中搁浅
A glance I took,
沧海桑田一眼
The scent of heather permeates the air, lamenting our withered love,
暗香弥漫 为容易颓败的感情 详撰
Caring not for the slander made of us.
无论后世我们传闻如何不堪
I closed the book, burying our story along with the heather petals
合上书中荒原每寸逆风的石楠
Keeping its ending all to myself
结局便与你无关
If we were to embrace again, my tears shall still be running hot
若还能拥抱彼此 落泪也炽热温暖
Yet, with just a few words, I sealed our love story
寥寥数语亲笔封缄了遗憾
The flowers of heather will be forever blooming in my heart,
绽放千树永远隽在心底的石楠
Pervading it with fragrance of disconsolation
倔强芬芳了惘然
To whom may I plead for a lifelong companion?
不知能向谁去借今世今生的一纸相伴
Our vow is screaming and tossing still in my dreams
岁月安稳犹在梦里翻涌呐喊
Time has ripped the cloak of our love
时光剥离你我
What was once exquisite, is now soaked with sorrow
像一袭华美衣衫
却要被追悔爬满