史诗幻想4吧 关注:1,711贴子:39,345

【攻略】战斗山脉一日游

只看楼主收藏回复

欢迎大家来到战斗山脉!咱就是各位的导游,大家叫我小莫就好了。今儿啊,也是个良辰吉日,咱就带着大家乘坐One*rive的英汉往返文字专线,登上钟灵毓秀的战斗山脉,吟赏美景,亲历战斗,一览众山小!
在这里,大家将会看到我们的主角们说过的所有话以及NPC对话。真的是文字专线哦。除镇楼就只有一幅图哦。
由于莫导能力有限,关于战斗对话的人物,文字、翻译难免有误,多有得罪,也敬请大家予以指正!


IP属地:河北1楼2017-08-01 19:50回复
    Area 1
    Anna: Hmmm… What is this strange place? It’s not on my map…
    安娜:嗯……这是哪?看起来好奇怪。地图上也没有写……
    Anna: It doesn’t look like it’s part of the main story… It’s a bonus area then!
    安娜:这里看来不是故事主线的一部分……那就是个额外关卡!
    Bonnie: I think I’ve wandered somewhere I shouldn’t have! I better get back to the main storyline, where I’m equally useless!
    邦妮:我觉得我来了一个不该来的地方了!我最好回到那个有我没我都一样的故事主线去!
    Tyrell: Woah, thank you for rescuing me! I got trapped under those rocks after a landslide. Maybe spelunking by myself was a bad idea… I’ve seen some horribly powerful monsters around here!
    提利尔:喔,谢谢你们救了我!我在一次山体滑坡时就被困在这些瓦砾下面了。也许独自探索山洞不是个好主意……我在这附近见到过好些凶猛的怪物!


    IP属地:河北2楼2017-08-01 19:52
    收起回复
      Area *
      场景*
      Anna: Ooooh, what’s that?
      安娜:哦,那是什么?
      Matt: That’s trouble over there.
      马特:是麻烦。
      Matt: Looks like one of those invisible-floor mazes! Those were the worst!
      马特:看起来像是个隐形地面的谜题!那玩意最不妙了!
      Lance: (Did the developers forget that they gave us point-and-click pathfinding?)
      兰斯:(游戏作者忘了他们①给过我们一个指哪走哪的寻路功能了么?)
      In battle of Cosmic Monolith
      对战宇宙石碑
      Lance/Matt: Oh no…
      兰斯/马特:哦,不好……
      Lance/Natz: It’s wrapping space-time to dodge attacks! It truly is a monster!(When evading.)
      兰斯/小娜:它在扭曲时空进行闪避!真是个名副其实的怪物!(闪避时。)
      Matt/Lance: What the hell?! How can it move like that?! (When using normal attack.)
      马特/兰斯:什么鬼?!它是怎么做到那样移动的?!(普通攻击时。)
      Lance/Natz: Brace for… that!(When using hyper attack after charging.)
      兰斯/小娜:准备好应付……那个!(冲锋后发动大招时。)


      IP属地:河北3楼2017-08-01 19:53
      收起回复
        Area 2
        场景2
        Billboard 1: Welcome to Battle Mountain, an area devoted to super challenging battles and puzzles! You’ll be able to flight harder versions of bosses, or legions of foes at once. More parts of Battle Mountain are unlocked as you progress through the main game.
        告示牌1:欢迎来到战斗山脉,一个致力于挑战极限战斗和谜题的地方!在此,你可以挑战升级版的boss,或者面对怪物汹涌的大军。战斗山脉的更多内容将在游戏主线取得进展后解锁。
        Billboard 2: Enemies in this area will always be at the same level as your party, and they will not give any experience, gold, or ability points when defeated. However, any treasure found in this area can be used normally. There’s a bunch of unique skills and equips that can only be found here.
        告示牌2:在这里怪物的等级总是与你的队伍等级相一致。击败它们不会获得经验、金币或技能点数。但在此获得的材料物品可以正常使用。这里还有许多限定的技能装备待君发现。
        In battle of Armored Oak
        对战装甲橡木
        Matt: Uh, Oak looks a bit tougher thanusual. He’s all jerked up!
        马特:呃,橡树老伙计看着比以前更硬了啊。立地就熊起来了①!
        Lance: Oh look, it’s the old arm- cannon upgrade.0/10 for originality. (I want one…stupid developers.)
        兰斯:哦,看那,这是旧臂炮的改良形态。0%的创新技术。(我也想要……脑.残作者。)
        Anna/Natalie: I thought I was a goner! He’s pretty agile for such a big tree! D: (When using normal attack.)
        安娜/娜塔莉:我差点就死了!作为一棵大树他还那么敏捷!D:(普通攻击时。)
        Lance/Anna: Run for cover! Abandon positions!(When shooting fiercely.)
        兰斯/安娜:解除阵型!找掩护!(倾泻弹药时。)
        Lance/Matt: Have you ever accidentally swallowed a whole artillery? I think he has.( When shooting fiercely.)
        兰斯/马特:你们有谁意外吞下过一整支火炮吗?我觉得他有。(倾泻弹药时。)
        Anna/Natalie: The heavier they are, the harder they fall!(When being defeated.)
        安娜/娜塔莉:装甲越重,摔得越惨!(击败时。)
        Natalie: Looks like we can't make much progress in this area unless we collect key items from the main story. Makes sense, I suppose.
        娜塔莉:看来只有在拿到主线的关键物品后才能取得更多进展。有点道理,我想。
        Billboard 3: WARNING: Don’t leave your battery here!
        告示牌3:警告:别忘了拿走电池!


        IP属地:河北4楼2017-08-01 20:00
        收起回复
          Area 3
          场景3
          Matt: Oh look! Another Wooly Mammoth! Can we eat this one?
          马特:哦,看哪!又一只猛犸象!这只总可以吃了吧?
          Natalie: Well, since this area isn’t part of the story, it doesn't really matter what we do here… So maybe it's okay to eat this one. Just this once.
          娜塔莉:嗯,既然这里不是主线,那我们在这做过什么也没关系……说不定吃掉这只也没什么啦。就这一次。
          Anna: It's been a while since we’ve had a decent meal anyway, and I’m starving!
          安娜:反正我们已经好久没好好吃过饭啦,我肚子正咕咕叫呢!


          IP属地:河北7楼2017-08-01 20:07
          回复
            Area 4
            场景4
            Matt: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!1 GODCATDAMMIT! WHY?!? I’D RATHER DIE THAN DO THIS CRUD!
            马特:不!!!!!!!!①去他猫神的!为什么啊?!?要我搞这杀.千.刀的玩意我宁可去死!
            Matt: *bawl his eyes out like a 5 year old*
            马特:*像个5岁小孩一样大哭大闹*
            Matt: Put me out of my misery… please… *sniff*
            马特:饶了我吧……拜托……*啜泣*
            Walter: …
            沃特:……
            Matt: Hey bro… If you’re not dead, say something. Come on…
            马特:嘿,老兄……你要是没死的话,说点什么吧。救个急……
            Walter: The secret is… to… line up… the ice blocks… in a row…I wish…I had… figured it out… sooner…
            沃特:秘诀就是……把……冰块……排成……排……我真该……早点……想到的……


            IP属地:河北8楼2017-08-01 20:08
            收起回复
              Area 5
              场景5
              In battle of Diamond Golem
              对战钻石傀儡
              Matt: OMG! Diamonds! Guys, look! Diamonds!
              马特:哦猫神!钻石!伙计们,看啊!是钻石!
              Matt:( There's diamonds on that guy! For real!)(When being attacked.)
              马特:(那家伙身上有钻石!货真价实的!)(受攻击时。)
              Matt: (I'll finally be able to craft a diamond sword !) (When being attacked.)
              马特:(我终于可以搞把钻石剑了!)(受攻击时。)
              Matt: (You are my true love… Diamonds!) (When being attacked by Matt.)
              马特:(你是我的真爱……钻石啊!)(受马特攻击时。)
              Matt/Lance: Diamond is the strongest metal known to man! This guy's physical attacks are no joke!(When using normal attack.)
              马特/兰斯:钻石是已知最坚硬的金属①!这家伙的物理攻击可不是儿戏!(普通攻击时。)
              Matt: DiaAAAaamoooonNNNDDDDSSS!!! *head explodes*(When being defeated.)
              马特:钻石啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!*脑袋爆炸*(击败时。)


              IP属地:河北9楼2017-08-01 20:11
              收起回复
                Area 6
                场景6
                In battle of Praetorian MKII
                对战猛虎执政官①
                Matt/Lance: An upgrade? I think the old version was difficult enough, actually…
                马特/兰斯:一个升级版?!其实我觉得老版本已经够难了……
                Natalie: Hey, this guy has incredibly high evade! I think we should try slowing him down, or we`ll never mange to hit him! (When evading.)
                娜塔莉:嘿,这家伙的闪避快得惊人!我觉得我们最好先把他拖慢,不然我们永远没法打中他!(闪避时。)
                Lance: He`s too fast! Must be those new D*racell batteries!(When evading.)
                兰斯:他太快了!肯定是用了*孚电池②了!(闪避时。)
                Lance: Oh shi-(When using cleaving attack.)
                兰斯:卧——(屠杀攻击时。)
                Natalie: Boomerang lazor?! How is that possible?! (When using boomerang laser attack.)
                娜塔莉:回力激光?!怎么可能?!(回力激光攻击时。)
                Lance: Ffffffffffiretruck!(When using boomerang laser attack to Lance.)
                兰斯:操……纵杆③!(回力激光攻击兰斯时。)
                Lance: I think he accidentally switched to power-save mode! That`s what happens when you use Wind*ows for safety-critical applications!(When being defeated.)
                兰斯:我觉得他一不小心调到节电模式了!当你用*窗系统④的安全软件的时候就会这样!(击败时。)


                IP属地:河北来自Android客户端13楼2017-08-02 14:05
                收起回复
                  Area 7
                  场景7
                  Matt: Another puzzle…? I don't even care anymore. I'm not even bothered!
                  马特:又一个解谜……?再不管了。我一点都不生气!


                  IP属地:河北14楼2017-08-02 19:58
                  回复
                    Area 8
                    场景8
                    Billboard 4: PLEASE DO NOT: 1: Swim in the sewage. 2: Eat the mushrooms. 3: Hug the trees. 4: Drop litter.
                    告示牌4:请不要:1.下水游泳;2.采食蘑菇;3.拥抱树木①;4.乱扔垃圾。
                    Matt: DON’T DRINK THAT WATER!! IT DOESN’T LOOK NORMAL!!
                    马特:不要喝这的水!!这水不大对头!!
                    Natalie: (I'm not going to dignify that with a response…)
                    娜塔莉:(不想理他……)
                    Matt: (I think I just saved our lives! I am so good at spotting danger!)
                    马特:(我刚救了大家的命!我真是人民大救星!)


                    IP属地:河北15楼2017-08-02 19:59
                    收起回复
                      Area 9
                      场景9
                      Saya: Thanks for freeing me, friends! I was standing around for solong that a bush grew behind me and trapped me! I kinda like this spot though,so maybe I’ll stay here a while longer…
                      沙耶:谢谢你们救我出来,我的朋友!我在这站得太久了,久到有灌木从我身后长出来,把我困在这了!不过我还是很喜欢这个地方,所以我可能还要在这站一会……


                      IP属地:河北16楼2017-08-02 20:01
                      回复
                        Area 10
                        场景10
                        In battle of Rainbow Rafflesia
                        对战彩虹大王花
                        Lance/Matt: Looks like there's a pot of pain at the end of therainbow…
                        兰斯/马特:看来彩虹的尽头会有一桶痛苦①……
                        Natalie/Anna: I wonder what sort of spells this guy can use. Probablyquite a variety from the look of things…(When using magic attacks.)
                        娜塔莉/安娜:不知道这家伙会用多少种元素的魔法。从外表来看应该不少……(使用魔法攻击时。)
                        Matt/Anna: Taste the rainbow!(TM!)(When using rainbow attacks.)
                        马特/安娜:吃定彩虹!(™!)②(使用彩虹攻击时。)


                        IP属地:河北18楼2017-08-02 20:03
                        收起回复
                          Area 13
                          场景13
                          Natalie: Hmmm, It looks like we have to hit two switches to open thedoor. There's gotta be more than one entrance to this cave.
                          娜塔莉:嗯,看来打开那扇门需要扳下两个开关。这个山洞肯定不止一个入口。
                          Matt: Uh, guys…Why are we over there?! I didn't eat any mushrooms, Iswear!
                          马特:啊,伙计们……我们怎么会在那?!我没有乱吃蘑菇啊,我发誓!
                          Anna: Oh my Godcat, that really does look like us over there in theshadows! What's going on?! Is the game glitched? (Is that the correct term?)
                          安娜:哦我的猫神啊,那些在暗处的人跟我们简直一模一样!怎么回事?!这游戏坏了吗?(这么说对吗?)
                          Lance: I only see slightly uglier versions of you guys. There’s noone that looks like me though. I think I've been spared the embarrassment.
                          兰斯:我只见到你们的略丑版本。这些人里头没有长得像我的。这就避免了尴尬。
                          Natalie: I think those are evil versions of us, the main characters.This seems to be a trend in video games for some reason. Don't worry, they'renot canon, or even sentient. We just need to defeat them to get past this area.
                          娜塔莉:这应该是我们主角的邪恶版本。游戏里不知为何烂大街的设定。别担心,他们不是正牌货,也没有感觉。击败他们就可以通过这个地方了。
                          Anna: So we have to kill ourselves? That's so sad! I couldn'tpossibly do that!
                          安娜:所以我们得杀掉另一个自己?太让人难过了!我肯定下不去手的!
                          Anna: Maybe we should just be friends with them!
                          安娜:说不定我们可以和他们做朋友!
                          Natalie: They're evil, Anna. It doesn't work that way. It's impossibleto reason with them!
                          娜塔莉:他们天性就是邪恶的,安娜。那样行不通。和他们根本就不能沟通!
                          Anna: Of course it's impossible with that attitude!
                          安娜:那个态度当然不行!
                          Lance: I've always wanted a chance to kill you guys. The developershave finally listened to my hate mail! I'm very hyped for this battle.
                          兰斯:我一直都想找个机会杀了你们。游戏作者终于肯听取我的意见了!非常期待这次战斗。
                          Natalie: (That's somewhat worrying to hear, but also not surprising.)
                          娜塔莉:(令人担忧的言论,不过也在意料之中。)
                          Natalie: All right then, let's just do what needs to be done…
                          娜塔莉:好了好了,接下来就是做我们该做的事情……
                          In battle of Dark Anna
                          对战暗黑安娜
                          Anna: That thing doesn’t even look like me! The hair color is allwrong! (Among other things…)
                          安娜:那个东西根本不像我!头发颜色错了!(别处就……)
                          Lance: (Oh look, another little brat for us to babysit…)
                          兰斯:(看看,又有一个小.屁.孩要我们奶了……)
                          Matt/Natalie: All of her physical attacks seem to have a flavor ofpoison to them! (When using physical attacks.)
                          马特/娜塔莉:她的所有物理攻击都沾着一股毒味!(使用物理攻击时。)
                          Matt/Natalie: Status effects are the worst! (Anna always used a lotof them…) (When using elemental attacks.)
                          马特/娜塔莉:属性影响是最糟的了!(安娜经常这么玩……)(使用元素攻击时。)
                          Anna: Ugh, she just had to steal my freezing arrow skill! That’llfreeze 100% of the time! (When using Frost Arrow.)
                          安娜:啊,她肯定是把我的冷冻箭偷走了!那玩意100%冰冻的!(使用急冻箭时。)
                          Natalie: Did she just eat a bat? Poor thing! (When using items.)
                          娜塔莉:她刚吃了个蝙蝠?可怜!(使用道具时。)
                          Anna: I just killed myself… Feels bad, man. (When being defeated.)
                          安娜:我刚刚杀了自己……感觉真差。(击败时。)
                          Matt: We just killed a child, guys! This game’s gonna be an 18 ratingnow! (But maybe zombie kids are okay…?) (When being defeated.)
                          马特:列位,我们刚杀了个孩子!这游戏要18禁了!(还是说僵尸孩子无可厚非……?)(击败时。)
                          In battle of Dark Matt
                          对战暗黑马特
                          Matt: Wow, it’s evil me! Is that really what I'm going to look like when I die? Grim! (I don’t want to die ever!)
                          马特:哇哦,这就是邪恶的我了!我死了以后就长那样?真接受不了!(我可不想死!)
                          Natalie/Anna: That Matt doesn’t look too bright… (Just like the real one!)
                          娜塔莉/安娜:那个马特看起来不太阳光①啊……(真的也是一样!)
                          Natalie/Anna: Matt’s got high defense, because of his thick,caveman-like skull. So it’s best to hit him with magic attacks!(When being attacked by magic attacks.)
                          娜塔莉/安娜:马特的骨头厚得跟原始人一样,所以他的物防也高得惊人。打他最好要用魔法攻击!(受魔法攻击时。)
                          Natalie/Anna: He seems to score a lot of critical hits! If only there was some way of blocking those… (When using attacks critically.)
                          娜塔莉/安娜:他好像可以轻易打出好些暴击!要是有什么法子能阻止他……(暴击时。)
                          Natalie/Anna: All of Matt’s attacks are physical, so that makes choosing our equips and buffs easy! (When using attacks.)
                          娜塔莉/安娜:马特的所有攻击都是物理攻击,所以装备和buff选择就非常容易了!(攻击时。)
                          Lance/Matt: A drill spear?! Is he going to use… (When switching weapon to Drill Lance.)
                          兰斯/马特:一支钻头矛?!这是要……(武器更换至钻头枪时。)
                          Matt: Yes! Now I don’t have to look at my ugly mug anymore! (When being defeated.)
                          马特:好嘞!这下我就不用再看着自己那张难看的脸了!(击败时。)
                          Natalie/Anna: Back into the ground he goes! (Let's hope he stays buried this time…) (When being defeated.)
                          娜塔莉/安娜:滚回地下待着去吧!(希望他这回不会再活过来了……)(击败时。)
                          In battle of Dark Natalie
                          对战暗黑娜塔莉
                          Natalie: Oh dear Godcat, I’m hideous! (I might have looked a bit like that during my goth phase…)
                          娜塔莉:哦,猫神啊,我真是丑死了!(我玩杀马特②那会可能就跟这有点像……)
                          Lance: (Woah! Evil Natalie is even hotter than the real one! Well,maybe if you put a bag over her head…)
                          兰斯:(哇哦!邪恶娜塔莉简直比真的还要惹火!好吧,要是不看脸的话……)
                          Matt: Hmmm, evil Natalie should have pretty low physical defense!(Natalie’s really soft!) (When being attacked by physical attacks.)
                          马特:嗯,邪恶娜塔莉的物防应该不高!(娜塔莉软绵绵的!)(受到物理攻击时。)
                          Matt/Anna: I was hoping she wouldn’t have the strength to swing that thing! She’s gone berserk! (When using attacks by Scythe.)
                          马特/安娜:真不希望她有力气挥动那玩意!她狂化了!(使用镰刀挥击时。)
                          Anna: Hmmm, Natz likes to spam massive spells, so I suppose evil Natz is not much different then. (When using AOE attacks.)
                          安娜:嗯,小娜喜欢用大范围的法术,所以我猜邪恶小娜也没差。(使用群攻技时。)
                          Matt/Anna: She’s casting something big! …and probably evil! (When using Limit Break attacks.)
                          马特/安娜:她在施些什么大个的法术……可能还很邪恶!(使用极限技时。)
                          Natalie: Goodbye, evil clone of me. I hope we never meet again! (When being defeated.)
                          娜塔莉:再见,邪恶的另一个我。我希望我们以后都不要再见了!(击败时。)
                          Lance: (Noooo! We killed her… Now I’ll never find a girlfriend…) (When being defeated.)
                          兰斯:(不!!!我们杀了她……我再也找不着女朋友了……)(击败时。)
                          In battle of Dark Lance
                          对战暗黑兰斯
                          Matt/Anna: Uh… there’s something wrong with Lance’s face…
                          马特/安娜:呃……兰斯的脸怎么了……
                          Lance: This soldier looks like he needs some more vitamins. (Hmmm,he looks somewhat familiar…)
                          兰斯:这个大兵似乎需要补充点维他命。(嗯,他看着怎么有点眼熟……)
                          Natalie/Anna: All of his shots can kill instantly! Death resistanceis a must! (When using shooting attacks.)
                          娜塔莉/安娜:他每开一枪都有几率秒杀!一定要带上即死抗性!(使用射击攻击时。)
                          Lance: He's too good at this game! He must be a hacker or have no life. (When using Overload.)
                          兰斯:他玩得太游了!他肯定要么是个黑客要么就没有生命。(使用过载射击时。)
                          Lance: It seems to know a lot of my attacks! I'm flattered. (When using magic attacks.)
                          兰斯:它似乎通晓好些我的攻击!不胜荣幸。(使用魔法攻击时。)
                          Lance: Hey, that's my tank! Has it malfunctioned or something?! It’s aiming the wrong way! What's it doing…? Uh oh… (When using Nuke.)
                          兰斯:嘿,那是我的坦克!它出故障了还是怎么的?!它瞄错方向了!它在干嘛……?啊哦……(使用核弹时。)
                          Lance: It hacked my Ion Cannon?!?!?! I should have installed that last security upgrade! (When using Ion Cannon.)
                          兰斯:它黑进了我的离子加农?!?!?!早知道我该安装最新的防火墙的!(使用离子加农时。)
                          Lance: RIP in peace, brave soldier! (When being defeated.)
                          兰斯:安息吧,英勇的战士!(击败时。)
                          Natalie: …and the world is spared from another nuclear winter! Phew!(When being defeated.)
                          娜塔莉:……世界终又免于另一场核危机!咻!(击败时。)


                          IP属地:河北19楼2017-08-06 16:56
                          收起回复
                            Area 14
                            场景14
                            Anna: We’ve made it! We reached the top of the mountain!
                            安娜:我们做到了!我们登上了群山之巅!
                            Lance: (And yet I think our troubles are just beginning.)
                            兰斯:(然而我觉得麻烦才刚刚开始……)
                            Matt: (Still not much of a view. I guess drawing clouds is easier…)
                            马特:(依然没有什么风景。我猜是因为云比较好画……)
                            Bobo: My gosh, a visitor! We haven’t had any in ages! Welcome to the summit of Battle Mountain! We recommend finishing the rest of the game before trying to tackle the challenges up here. But whatever!
                            波波:我的天啊,一个访客!多少年了,这还是头一次!欢迎来到战斗山脉顶峰!我们建议先完成剩下的主线内容,再返回来挑战这里。但是都无所谓了!
                            Billboard 5: This way to the Monster Marathons! (Remember to stockup on items!)
                            告示牌5:这边通往怪物拉锯战①!(带好足够的道具!)
                            Billboard 6: This way to the Boss Marathons! (Bring your best equips!)
                            告示牌6:这边通向Boss拉锯战!(拿上最好的装备!)


                            IP属地:河北22楼2017-08-06 18:05
                            收起回复
                              Area 15 (On the right.)
                              场景15(右)
                              Billboard 7: BOSS MARATHONS 1:Optional Bosses & Mini Bosses 2: Regular Area Bosses 3: Upgraded Area Bosses 4: Dark Players
                              告示牌7:Boss拉锯战 1. 可选Boss&小Boss 2.关卡Boss普通版 3.关卡Boss升级版 4.暗黑四人组
                              Dart: You can fight every foe in the game up here on the summit of Battle Mountain. They all respawn too!
                              达特:在战斗山脉顶峰可以挑战游戏中遭遇的所有怪物。它们都可以重置!
                              Natalie: Hmmm… So if we forgot to scan a foe, we can do that now!That’s quite handy.
                              娜塔莉:嗯……所以说要是我们之前忘了扫描怪物,现在就可以补图鉴了!这倒是方便。
                              Dart: Good luck, though. Fighting this many bosses in a row can get super tough! You’ll need to get used to changing your equips during battle.
                              达特:祝好运。接连挑战boss可是超困难的!你们得习惯在战斗中更换武器的情形。


                              IP属地:河北23楼2017-08-06 18:08
                              回复