Joe: What the hell is it with you and Jiggly Puffs?
你跟你的胖丁(口袋怪兽的其中一种)有什麼毛病啊?
Chester: What the hell is it with you and frogs?
你跟你的不良蛙(口袋怪兽的其中一种)有什麼毛病啊?
Joe: Don't disrespect the almighty froggy!
不准对至高无上的不良蛙无礼!
Chester: Oooooh I'm scared! Should I run?
噢噢噢噢我好怕喔!我现在该逃跑吗?
Joe: Yes very, very fast.
要很快,非常快。
Mike: Most of us met a long time ago. Brad and I met in junior high and we met Rob in high school, we met Joe in college.
我们大部分的团员在很久以前就认识了。Brad和我在国中时相遇,然后我们在高中时遇见了Rob,在大学时遇见了Joe。
Chester: And they made me in college in a chemistry class. They copied Frankenstein's work and used pieces of dead people, which is why I have to wear this (*touches his spiked collar*), to hide the scar tissue.
然后他们在大学的化学课中,模仿弗兰肯斯坦(小说「科学怪人」的主角)的作品用死人的肢体片段把我给制造了出来,这就是为什麼我必须带著这个(*碰触自己的铁钉项圈*),因为我得隐藏自己身上的疤痕。
Mike: Except we were in art school. That was the whole problem. In art school, and there were no really good chemistry classes: so look what we came up with!
然而我们念的是艺术学校,这就是问题的所在,在艺术学校里并没有好的化学课,所以看看现在我们制造出了什麼!
Chester: Yeah, we really like each other.
对,我们非常喜欢彼此。
Mike: Well he likes me, but I can't stand him.
事实上,他很喜欢我,但我有点受不了他。
Chester (*in teary voice*): Well, I guess not then!
(*哭腔*)好吧,我想现在不是如此!
Chester:I'm just a regular guy, you know? There's no leotard and cape under my clothes. I shit, I piss, I drink too much and throw up, just like everybody else.
你知道的,我只是个普通人。我的衣架上没有芭蕾舞者穿的紧身衣也没有斗篷,我会大便小便,也会因为喝太多酒而吐,就和其他所有人一样。